GENERAL HOUSEHOLD & BARN PEST CONTROL
A Regular Maintenance Plan Helps Keep Pests Away. General Household & Barn Pest Control.
Central Florida has a subtropical climate, which is bug friendly. this translates into regular maintenance plans if you want to keep pests away. Our comprehensive General Household & Barn Pest Control maintenance starts with a thourough inspection of your property.
One of the most common pests are cockroaches. They can infest any type of building, your home, barn, shed or business. Seldom will you find only one. If you see one, changes are there are more nearby. They reproduce quickly, for example, one female can have as many as 224 offspring in a brief 44-day period! Even if you keep a clean home, roaches can enter through tiny cracks, crevices and even in grocery bags and food containers. This makes routine pest control essential in Central Florida.
Our Pest Control Quarterly Service is designed with you, our customer, in mind and includes:
- Spider Web Removal from Exterior.
- Pest Treatment for the perimeter of your home or barn, up to 10 feet.
- Crack & Crevice treatment for exterior, doors, and windows.
- 24 Hour Response Time.
- No Contracts.
With our no contract policy, you may continue using our services out of choice and not obligation.
Our recommended tips to reduce and help eliminate cockroach and other bug infestations:
- Remove indoor trash or keep them emptied.
- Keep trash dumpsters clean.
- Make sure food is not left in sink strainers and frequently run the garbage disposal.
- Food containers should be sealed.
- Keep dishes clean, no residue of food remaining.
- All kitchen appliances (microwaves, toasters, ovens, refrigerators and stoves) should be maintained in a clean condition so that it is food free and grease free.
- All pet food needs to be picked up and stored in a sealed container
- No food left out in the open.
- Sweeping or vacuuming of any food crumbs
At Akers Pest Control, we value our relationships with each and every customer.